Are you overwhelmed by Disney World’s Fastpass Plus system? Or wondering what Fastpass Plus is? Fastpass Plus is Disney’s system that allows you to skip most of the wait at many major attractions and character experiences.
I’ll give you all the facts you need to make the most of Fastpass!
1. It’s FREE! Yes, that’s right; unlike other theme parks, Disney does NOT charge extra for Fastpass. It’s already included in your ticket.
2. You can choose your Fastpass experiences in advance online. Guests staying in a Disney hotel can select their experiences 60 days before their vacation begins for their entire stay. Visitors staying off property can select their Fastpasses 30 days in advance. This gives guests staying onsite a major advantage for the most popular choices.
3. The early bird gets the worm! Some of the most popular Fastpasses book up the day they are released. Currently, the new Frozen Ever After ride is the most difficult to get. You will have the best choices when the Fastpass window opens at 7:00 AM EST.
4. Initially, you can select 3 Fastpass experiences per person per day. They don’t have to be the same for everyone in your group, so if your daughter is a thrill seeker and wants to ride Space Mountain with Dad, but your son would rather ride Tomorrowland Speedway with Mom, that’s OK!
5. To use your Fastpass, you show up at the ride during the 1 hour time window you selected and tap your Magic Band or ticket.
6. Once you use your Fastpasses for the day, you can use the My Disney Experience App or a Fastpass Kiosk to select an additional Fastpass. And repeat. This works best at the Magic Kingdom because there are so many choices.
7. A great Disney Vacation Planner can guide you through this process and even help you make selections based on the interests of your party! Making the right choices can save you hours of waiting in line.
If you’d like to know more about Disney World’s Fastpass Plus, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org